Before you read the rules for character creation, keep in mind these rules will be expanded upon when necessary in the Character Application forum.
- You are allowed as many characters as you can handle.
- There is no maximum cap on characters.
- However, you should have at least one playable character.
- Characters do not need to rise in the ranks in-character.
- You may have a fully-raised Aes Sedai or a heron-marked blade-carrying Blademaster fully written.
- Just detail their journey to this rank in your bio.
- There are Three Classes of Characters:
- Start a thread with your character’s name and the status of your application in the title
- WIC (Work in Progress), U/C (Under Construction), Complete, or Finished
- When your application is marked Finished or Complete, a moderator will review the application.
- If there are any concerns with the application, they will send you a PM.
- When your application is approved, they will post immediately after with the approval message, and your application will be locked and moved to the Approved Characters Forum.
- Admin-Approval Characters
- These characters will be sent directly to the admin via PM for approval
- Any changes or concerns will be addressed by the admin to the writer
- Once the admin approves a character, the writer will post the approved application in the Character Applications forum with an "Admin-Approved" tag in the title.
- The admin will then confirm the approval and move the character to the Approved Characters forum.
- If a character needing admin approval is posted without actual approval, it will be removed.
- Character types that will need Admin Approval:
- Nobility of high rank
- Amyrlin, Keeper, Mistress of Novices
- M’Hael, (Any other high-ranking Asha’man)
- Doom-Seer (Can see visions of the future, like Min)
- Channelers with an unusually high level of strength
- If you think you have a character that might need admin approval, feel free to ask a staff member.
Abby Soulane - Accepted
- Ta’veren will only be available to apply for during set times at the discretion of the admin.
- The admin will post in the announcements when they are accepting applications for Ta’veren.
- If an existing character is being submitted to be made into a Ta’veren, there will need to be added details to their bio to reflect a well thought-out character.
- If an existing character is submitted as Ta’veren with no changes to the bio, they will be declined.
- New characters will have bios filled out as usual.
- When the period of accepting applications for ta’veren is over, the admin will review the applicants and make a decision.
- Whether or not any new Ta’veren are approved, the admin will make an announcement.
Torianin Soulane - Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
Jhanic of the Serai Tomanelle - Algai d'siswai and Asha'man